Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bruce hotel, Ed. project, and caladars

Yesterday was another fun filled day of art related activites. Martha went to the Bruce Hotel in Wenatchee to work with the homless kids living there on art projects to make their live a bit better, and she attended a planning meeting for an art related educational project that will take place in March. i worked on developing some calandars with Martha's art. This needs further work, then I will do the same with some of my work. tonight we both will go to the Wenatchee museum to work on the giant puppets for this May's Appleblossum parade.



2 comments:

  1. Cool. Can you show us some of the pics of the giant puppets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in another post, I put up the pics of the puppets in progress...if no, then I will

    ReplyDelete