Friday, January 28, 2011

Playback, touch ups and the scream

Well, yesterday Martha met with her friend and co-leader of Playback about a playback program they will be doing in September with kids from the Columbia Elementary School. The planning is going well so far. Martha also worked on touching up diptic piece that is giant abstract red leaf/organic form  - oil on canvas.
Planning for the Scream installation continued between  Peggy Gannon and I. She informed me that the lobby of the Off Jackson theater, where the piece will hang, has brick walls and some kind of a wire strung across it that she is not quite sure how to hang from. I let her know I can bring a number of tools, and kinds of hanging hardware to work with what is there and make it work. I can't wate to see the theater and get the piece installed on Saturday. that will be a busy trip fro me as I will also pick up a hundred pounds of clay from the Pottery Supply store and, time permitting, visit a wholesale wine distributor by Alki Cove



No comments:

Post a Comment