Wednesday, February 2, 2011

completion of sculpting class and jurried art show



Well, Martha finished the Saurday Sculpting class she was teaching over the weekend. Everyone was very happy and proud of their work as was reported to me. Sadly, as I was taking Martha's painting "Screaming" to the Off Jackson theater in Seattle, I wasn't there to take any pictures of the final completed sculptures, and though Martha had one of our cameras with her, she forgot to take pictures ;(

The delivery of the Painting in seattle went well...they were very pleased to get it. I printed up some cards for martha and gave to Peggy Gannon there and a shor bio as well with some photos of a couple of Martha's other work.  I hope someon loves the show and the painting enough to buy the painting. I really don't want to have to drive back to pick it up... ( $70 worth of gas round trip).

Meanwhile yesterday I submitted three photos to LACDA (the L.A. County Digital Art Center) for an International Jurried Digital Art Show that will be jurried by L.A. County Museum.  Wish me luck all.



2 comments: