Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New, New, New. New Grand Baby, New Artwork and Very New Look Of The Art

Well, It’s been a wonderful week down here in So. Cal. With kids, grandkids and the newest addition to our family… little Samy.  But the art goes on. Martha has been working away back home on the Giant Puppet project which is coming along splendidly with all the help from the H.S. kids from Wenatchee High. She says that they still need a couple pair of hands. When I get back I may have to create the armatures for the hands so the kids can then do the clay and paper mache on them .  Martha has been filling in for me on Gallery Docent detail… whew I’m glad of that. I’ll have to cover for her while she’s out of town next month. Martha has also, been putting my cards out for sale at the galleries but ran out of certain sizes of clear bags for them, so I ordered some online just a bit ago.
Meanwhile I have been working on some new digital art while I have been up late at night here at my daughter’s house. I’m pretty pleased with how some of these new pieces are looking. They are double new. New pieces and a totally new offshoot from what I have been doing. I want to say that they are a complete departure from what I’ve been doing. But, that would only be half true. The look and theme is completely new, as are the base subject matter from which I began the process. But, they are still the product of some similar actions on the material as I have been doing for some time now with my abstract works.
This could lead me in a whole new direction with my art…we shall see where it leads.








No comments:

Post a Comment