Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Cashmere Art and Activity Center New show"


Another piece of important news. Artie Bowman the director of the gallery at CAAC asked me today to be the "Co-director" and specifically wants me to start working on PR and promotion. I'm already doing this blog and the Art in the Valley and Beyond blog through the Wenatchee world. So; the additional work would entail designing some paid advertising for the Go Magazine and other promotional ideas will follow. And, the not as much fun part is that I will have to start doing some more technical and accounting kinds of things as well.  No 'P'... I can do it. It should be a lot of fun as well as a new challenge. Above you will see one of the new photos I will have at the Cashmere Arts and Activity Center in the new show.



No comments:

Post a Comment