Friday, February 4, 2011

Robert Graves Gallery, Yakima Gallery, and Piel de Baro, and 3 Screams

Well, its been a busy couple of days. Yesterday, Martha and I worked on putting together a set of her works to submit to the Robert Graves Gallery in Wenatchee and I worked on the annotated list of works while Martha worked on an Artist Statement and an updated Artist bio/resume for the show. I also put together a CD with the photos that I then submitted to a Gallery in Yakima for an upcoming show there and completed the online submission of  three of my photos to the LACDA digital photoshow in L.A. and, submitted another three photos to yet another competition. this one on the theme of "Insperation or Desperation"  through the Coastal Arts League in Half Moon bay, CA.
Today Martha mad great headway in re-writing her Piel de Baro book, that we will be publishing through Amazon.com, when it is done.
Just within the hour We confirmed that some friend in Seattle can go with us to see 3 Screams on the 18th of this month and I ordered tickets online. This is the show that is featuring one of Martha's paintings relating to the theme of the play. and, now it is time to get ready for the First Friday show at Three Rivers Gallery where we both are exhibiting and I am on the Board of Directors. Which means...I have to go to First Friday, evan if I would like to stay home and relax in the jacuzzi.






No comments:

Post a Comment