Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mobile Blogging

Well, I just went through the steps to set up  mobile blogging to this blog. Am presently waiting for something to show up on the right side of my blogger dashboard that will let me start blogging from my phone. We'll see how I am able to do with that. I am mostly interested in being able to post a picture or two from live art events to the blog. At this point I'm not sure if they will then be stand alone blog items or if I will then be able to integrate the pics into a blog I write later on my computer. Does anybody reading this know from experience how that works?




2 comments:

  1. Not sure actually. Since it's a Mobile blog you would think it would let you blog the photo from your phone too. Maybe it takes a lil bit of time for your phone to sync with the blog site?

    ReplyDelete