Friday, April 1, 2011

Tery Johnson Ceramics and Two Rivers Seller Account

Well, yesterday was a busy and fulfilling day of artistic endeavors. In the morning I worked on the beginnings of a marketing plan and for friend and artist Terry Johnson.  Terry makes really great ceramics. I set up an email address for him terryjohnsonsignsandceramics@hotmail.com  as he doesn’t do computer, and organized pics of his art and worked on the script for a flier.
About the time I was to that point with the terry Johnson project, it was time to do my stint as docent for Two rivers Gallery. There I consulted with Jan Theriault about selling a book online. Someone has donated a 1975 copy of Richard Schmid Paints Landscapes- an item that is advertised by others for sale at amazon.com for close to $200.00. After Jan left I set up an Amazon.com sellers account for the gallery and listed the book for $175.00.
Meanwhile work at home continues on new art and I contacted the Wenatchee World Librarian regarding an article from the 1990’s that mentioned both Martha and the famous Walter Graham (as well as other local artists). She was able to find an article from 1995 and emailed the text of the article to me. I responded and asked if it is possible to get a copy of the hard copy with the accompanying photo. No word back on that yet.  I forwarded the article as it is to Martha who is in Texas with her grand daughters at this moment, and she was so pleased and said that is in fact the right article….of course she wants the picture…. I’m really hoping we can get a copy of it.
Meanwhile tonight is First Friday at Two Rivers Gallery and five other downtown Wenatchee locations. Hope we have a good turnout… I’m looking forward to meeting with Terry Johnson there and giving him updates on his email address and the marketing plan.







No comments:

Post a Comment